For a successful fashion business, you need two things:
- Learn the technical part
- Create a business where customers want to buy.
Most of the advice we see on the internet is about the technical part. But this is only a small part of the work that you have to develop.
It’s not enough to create a website, virtual store, or Facebook page. The hardest part, and few explain, is how to create a business where people want to buy.
In this book, apart from the technical part, you’ll learn everything else that is necessary to create a fashion business from home in a very profitable way.
Here are some things you’ll learn from this book:
- The real reason why customers are looking for fashion products, and how you can have an advantage over the large chain stores. Page 3
- The 3 challenges you’ll have. Page 8
- The 2 strategies to have a successful business that doesn’t depend on spending a lot of money on advertising. Page 10
- How to create a slogan so you can know what to do, whenever you have doubts. Page 21
- Where to get the products. Page 34
- A secret to buying high quality products at lower prices. Page 38
- Advice on importing products. Page 41
- How to dramatically improve products. Page 43
- Why do you need to know whom to sell. Page 47
- What personas are, and how they help conquer the customer. Page 49
- How to choose a brand name. Page 54
- There are two mistakes you have to avoid making when creating a brand. Page 56
- Where to find someone to design a logo for less than $20. Page 57
- Where to sell your products (including free ways to sell). Page 59
- Alternative ways to sell outside the internet. Page 70
- The formula to calculate the price at which you should sell your products. Page 72
- When can you increase the price. Page 73
- How to use crowdfunding to fund your business, and make sure it will make a profit. Page 78
- What banners are. Why you’ll need many. And where to get free images. Page 84
- The secret to making a description of a product that really persuades customers to buy. Page 90
- Tips for taking pictures. Page 94
- How to create your own labels. Page 104
- How to create a free blog. Page 108
- Advice to sell on Etsy. Page 110
- How to promote your business. And also what to promote (and most people don’t even think about it). Page 113
- And much more
This is a digital product. You won’t receive anything on your home.
You’ll receive by email the product, and will have immediate access.
It’s a PDF ebook. You can read the book on any device, and print it, if you want.
Guarantee of satisfaction
If you find this is not the product for you, just let me know within 30 days.
I’ll give you a full and prompt refund.
That way, you risk nothing.
How to buy this product
You can buy this product on Gumroad (the largest platform in the world selling digital products)
The price is only $29.
Clicking on the button below, you’ll be sent to the product page on Gumroad, where you can safely buy.